Saturday, February 8, 2014

Flappy Bird soon no longer available: Nguyen Flappy Bird away from the store - RP ONLINE

The story of the little yellow bird has certain parallels with the flight of Icarus.

In fact, the continuing success of the Vietnamese Handyspielchens developer Nguyen’s over now and apparently this is not (as many suspect) due to any copyright claims on the part of Nintendo (the Warpröhren remember striking at Super Mairo Bros.), but freely by Nguyen .

This

tweeted today the following:

I am sorry ‘Flappy Bird’ users, 22 hours from now, I will take ‘Flappy Bird’ down. I can not take this anymore.

It is not anything related to legal issues. I just can not keep it anymore.

I also do not sell Flappy Bird. Do not ask.

Translated :

I’m sorry Flappy Bird players, but in 22 hours from now on I will Flappy Bird remove from the store. I can not go on like this.

It has nothing to do with legal issues. I can only just not more.

I will also Flappy Bird not sell. Tried Please do not even

The most important

Tweet came last: “I still make games”, “I continue games”. On Flappy Bird 2 we’ll have to not prepare ourselves. Here is the link to the official Twitter account of Dong Nguyen.

Finally, the extremely simple mobile game Flappy Bird has become so popular over a few weeks, that hardly a way led past the bird. Latest News assumed that Nguyen to $ 50,000 per day with the game earning . This all comes on advertising revenue, which flicker due to the death every second in equal time intervals over the screens.

colleague Dominik is the game shed no tears, as we see the end of the following videos:

No comments:

Post a Comment