Frankfurt am Main (ots) – July 27, 2015 / PRNewswire / –
To the editors: For more information about this release, please visit the scrolling down.
Today published Market Update its research reports over the SUSS MicroTec AG (ISIN: DE000A1K0235, WKN: A1K023, SMHN), Manz AG (ISIN: DE000A0JQ5U3, WKN: A0JQ5U, M5Z), GFT Technologies AG ( ISIN: DE0005800601, WKN: 580060, GFT), Cancom SE (ISIN: DE0005419105, WKN: 541910, COK), and Nemetschek AG (ISIN: DE0006452907, WKN: 645290, NEM). On Tuesday 21 July 2015, the DAX closed 1.12% in the red at 11,604.8, the HDAX fell by 1.09% to 6113.96 and the MDAX closed at minus 0.89% at 20,928. For the full reports, please register at the specified address below.
– SUSS MicroTec AG – The stock of SUSS MicroTec AG fell by 2.29% and closed on Tuesday 5.93 EUR and swayed on the trading day between 5.93 EUR and 6.18 EUR. The stock reached a trading volume of 0.10 million shares was so under the 50-day and 52-week average volume of 0.12 million and 0.14 million shares. Over the last 3 to 5 days, the stock of SUSS MicroTec AG increased by 3.28% and 6.99%. Over the last 3 months, however, the stock lost 5.35%. The price-to-book ratio (P / B) of the share is 1,18x and so well above the historical brand of 0,77x. The price to cash flow ratio (P / CF) and the price to sales ratio (P / S) currently achieved 6,09x 0,81x or. Register and read the report on SMHN at: http://www.market-update.de/reports?keyword=SMHN
– The share of Manz AG closed on Tuesday 1.90% higher at 76.10 EUR. A total of 0.1 million shares traded and it was so over the 150-day and 52-week average of 0.06 million and 0.05 million shares. Over the last 3 and 5 days, the shares rose to 17.08% and 17.53% and earned over the past 1 and 6 months, a lump-sum total return of 9.14% or 21.02%. Over the last 3 months the stock but a negative return of 16.65% brought. The P / B and P / S ratio of the stock is currently at 2,60x 1,32x or. The complete report on M5Zfinden you in pdf format at: http://www.market-update.de/reports?keyword=M5Z
GFT Technologies AG
– On Tuesday, the GFT Technologies AG shares fell 1.76% to 22.37 EUR. The trading volume of the stock was 0.11 million shares and so below the 50-day moving average of 0.12 million, on par with the 150-day average volume. GFT Technologies AG put in last month 22.84%, in the last 6 months at 72.08% and 82.13% since the beginning in order to. The P / B ratio is 5,25x and so well above the historic P / B of 3,26x. The ratio of P / E, P / S and P / CF is currently at 27,55x, 1,51x and 17,82x. Register for free and read the complete market update and the latest reports on GFTunter: http://www.market-update.de/reports?keyword=GFT
– The shares of Cancom SE rose on Tuesday by 0.17% and closing at 35.21 EUR. They reached a trading volume of 0.13 million shares was so similar to the 52-week average volume. The market value fluctuated between 35.00 EUR and 35.97 EUR. Over the last 3 to 5 days, the share price rose by 0.28% and 0.63%. CANCOM SE shares earned in the last 3 and 6 months, a negative total return of 9.99% and 3.15%. The current dividend yield is 1.42%. The stock trades at a P / E ratio and P / B ratio of 27,90x or 2,76x. The historical P / E and P / B values are 29,58x or 2,85x. To see the full report on it COKgibt free at: http://www.market-update.de/reports?keyword=COK
– The share of NEMETSCHEK closed on Tuesday 1.26% lower at 36.08 EUR. The trading volume of securities reached 0.11 million shares and was thus above the 50-day and 150-day average volume of 0.08 million and 0.07 million shares. The price fluctuated between 35.61 EUR and 36.95 EUR. The stock is currently trading at a P / E ratio of 42.95 and is thus below the historical P / E of 102.24. The company trades its shares also below the historical P / B ratio of 23,85x currently at 8,93x. Nemetschek AG shares rose in the past month and in the last 3 and 6 months respectively to 31.20%, 29.43% and 71.18%. The detailed report on NEMkann at the following address be retrieved: http://www.market-update.de/reports?keyword=NEM
– Market Update was founded to bridge the gap between investment professionals and retail investors. In today’s markets it is essential for investors to have access to important information at the right time. For this reason, Market Update effort involved about delivering its growing number of members of current analyzes, new insights and actionable trading ideas. –
============= TO EDITORS: –
- These are no company news. We are an independent source and our opinions do not reflect those of the mentioned companies.
- All financial figures are from Thomson One.
- The information in this publication have been tested in good faith and manufactures and cross-checked by an independent party. However, we are only human and can make mistakes. If you discover any errors or deficiencies, please contact us at the address below.
- This information is provided to the aforementioned companies as Net-Positive available to raise awareness of the companies mentioned in our subscribers and the investing public.
- If you would like that our team considered your business in more detail, or you want to learn more about our services, please contact us under pubco [at] Market-update.de.
- For urgent requests or questions please contact us under compliance [at] Market-update.de.
- Are you a public company? Would you like that is reported about your business in a similar fashion? Send us a complete investor package under research [at] Market-update.de note.
no financial ADVICE
- This information is not intended as financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial adviser prior to making decisions about buying, selling or holding of securities mentioned herein.
no responsibility or liability
- Market-update.de is not responsible for errors that may occur during the printing of this document, or other errors, mistakes or shortcomings. Market-update.de are no express or implied warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for purpose (for investment or otherwise) of the information provided in this document. Market-update.de assumes no liability for any direct, indirect or resulting losses due to the use of this document. Are subject to change of information contained. =============
> Phone: + 49-697-1047-5310
E-mail: support [at] market-update.de
Responsible for the content according to § 55 paragraph 2 RStV: -
Standard Associates GmbH
Hanauer Landstrasse 291B,
D-60314 Frankfurt am Main.